Tennis & Pickleball Courts
Spring Creek subdivision offers its residents private tennis and pickleball courts which is perfect for friendly competition and staying fit.
Come on out and take advantage of these courts. Two of the courts are lit...so play late and stay in shape!
That's right, Spring Creek offers a beautiful setting for shooting hoops. Even in the heat of Summer, the grove of shade trees offer protection from the hot sun.
Guests are more than welcome to join you...so please enjoy this great amenity.
Please do not abuse the basketball goals. Do not hang on the rims and nets
Please be courteous and follow the GOLDEN RULE for the basketball courts.
Kick back and relax at Spring Creek's favorite summertime venue. 2012 marked the year for a new pool and it has proven to be a great decison by the community.
Lifeguard: On Duty daily from 11am - 9 pm.
Adult Lap Swim: 6 am - 11 am ( 6 am - 8 am during swim team season)
Residents of Spring Creek can host pool parties. If the number of swimmers is over 10 people, the resident will need to contact the pool manager to hire an extra guard. The resident will be responsible for paying the extra guard.
Pool Manager: Terry Nigh
Swim Team: Memorial Day to July 15th.
Daily at 8 am - 11 am.
Spring Creek hosts 1 - 2 meets at home and usually are on Thursday mornings.
Swim Meets: 8am - 1 pm.
1. Common courtesy is the GOLDEN RULE of the tennis courts.
2. Please turn off night lighting (switch on the back of the pool house) if you are the last players to leave the courts. Lights will go off automatically at 10 pm.
3. Please remove all trash (cups, papers, ball cans, etc) from the courts after play.
4. All players should refrain from offensive language and behavior.
5. Radios are not allowed on the courts.
6. The courts are not used for any purpose except tennis & pickleball. No bikes, skateboards, rollerblades or any other sports equipment may be used on the courts.
7. Any member has the right and responsibility to question the use of the courts by anyone who is not a homeowner.
Common Area Rules:
1. All grounds and facilities are for the exclusive use of Spring Creek Residents and their guest. Guest must be accompanied by a Spring Creek Resident.
2. The common area closes at 10 pm every night unless special arrangements are made.
3. Vehicles may not be left in the parking lot past 10 pm. Violators will be ticketed and/or have their vehicle towed at their expense.
4. Bikes should be parked at the bicycle rack provided
5. The common area belongs to all residents of Spring Creek and everyone is responsible for keeping it a clean and pleasant part of our community.
The pool is the property of the Spring Creek Property Owners' Association and is meant for their use and enjoyment. ONLY Spring Creek residents and their guests are allowed to use the pool. Guest/s must be accompanied by a Spring Creek resident.
Entry to pool requires a key card issued to the homeowner. In the event that one sells their house, this key card can be transferred to the new homeowner. Only one key will be issued for free to each address. If you plan on buying in Spring Creek, please ask the seller for the pool key.
Lifeguards with Red Cross Certification will be hired to lifeguard the pool. The pool will be open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm daily.
Rules & Regulations:
-Although life guard service is provided at various times, all use of the pool area is done at member's or guest's own risk
-Pool will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily
-All members will need a key card to enter the pool.
-ALL POOL GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A SPRING CREEK MEMBER
-Lifeguards have authority to suspend pool privileges and guests
-No glass containers in pool area
-No running or rough–housing in pool, or pool area
-Lifeguards are not baby-sitters, and are instructed not to assume such duties
-No smoking, tobacco, or vaping in the pool area.
-No food or beverages are to be consumed while in the water.
-No offensive language
-Children under 10 years of age using the pool must be accompanied by and adult 16 years or older
-No animals are allowed inside pool’s fence area
-Lifeguards can clear the pool for any reason. There will be a lifeguard break for 10 minutes every hour and the main pool will be cleared. However: adults 16 and over will be allowed to swim at their own risk.
Those under 16 must move inside the roped area in the shallow end of the pool.
-Radios may be used provided no other party is bothered
-Non-supervised adult lap swim will be 6:00 am to 11:00 am (6:00 am-9 am during swim team season) seven days a week. No lifeguard will be on duty and adults are cautioned to exercise with care-cramps are a real threat to the life of swimmers.
-Anyone with an open wound, cold, cough, infection, rash or diarrhea should not enter the pool.
-For safety reasons, no one shall play on the ropes or with the safety equipment.
-All members and guests are requested to use the trash receptacles.
-Infants and toddlers are required to wear swim diapers.
-Proper swim wear is required in the pool.
-No cut-off jeans or other street clothes are to be worn in pool. This causes the pumps to wear out early.
-Any attire with offensive language or symbols is prohibited.
-Any one observed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol may be asked to leave.
-No breath holding or prolonged periods underwater.
-Kids with floating aids must be arms length from parent.
Pool Party Rules:
-Only Spring Creek residents can host a pool party.
-The pool will not be closed for any pool parties. If possible, please plan your party during off peak hours.
-Please notify the pool manager at least 2 WEEKS prior to the party of the date, time and how many swimmers will be attending. For the safety of the swimmers, no more than 2 parties will be scheduled on the same day.
-If 10 or more children will be attending the party, the host is responsible for the cost of an additional lifeguard (even if all the guests are Spring Creek residents)
-It is the responsibility of the Spring Creek resident hosting the party to make sure the pool area is clean and all the furniture is put back.
-Please contact a lifeguard or pool manager if you have any questions.